Published on August 1st, 2012 | by Paz4
Coke and ginger chicken wing recipe
This coke and ginger chicken wing recipe is great for parties, family gatherings, or just a quick meal at home. An incredibly easy recipe to make and so delicious your guests will be begging for more.
Printable 5×7 recipe card here! Recipe 5 x 7 -pdf
- 12 oz coke a cola
- soy sauce
- 11 chicken wings
- ginger (slice- 4-5 slices needed)
- Soak chicken wings in 1 tsp of salt and 4 tablespoons of soy sauce for 2 hours. Flip in between to make sure both sides are coated.
- Entire coke a cola into pot and all your chicken wings
- Add ginger
- Bring coke a cola to a boil for 2 minutes
- Lower heat and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- You are waiting for the coke cola to almost evaporate. There will only be a little left in the bottom. If all of it evaporates you could burn the chicken. Uh oh! 🙂
- Serve and enjoy!
Finished product! Yum Yum Yum!
Be prepared to eat lots and possibly make another batch. This coke and ginger chicken wing recipe is easy and amazingly delicious.
Remember to print off your recipe above and if you know someone who might like this please share it.
What is your favorite chicken recipe?